Marketing/Social Media Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Marketing/Social Media Coordinator is a part-time position (20-25 hours/week) that reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase the brand awareness in a positive, authentic way and ensure its mission is clearly communicated in such a way as to strengthen the company’s presence. This person is also responsible for coordinating events held on the grounds of the farmstead.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Develop and implement regular social media promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify existing and new supporters.
- Maintain and update the website and donor contact database.
- Develop ideas for promotional events and activities including efficient organization and execution of plans.
- Enhance brand awareness and online reputation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local and area media contacts.
- Assist Executive Director as needed with tasks related to the ongoing operation of the museum, including docent responsibilities, administrative assistance, and meeting support.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat.
- Eagerness to learn and share best practices, new trends, and major developments in the social space.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of messaging, goals, and voice.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours when needed.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Brand Management
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now