Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
- Answering a multi-line telephone while providing excellent customer service
- Book parties/events on the telephone & in person
- Data entry using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Stocking inventory of prize items (some light lifting involved)
- Assist with special projects as needed for upcoming events or activities
- Must be mature, self-driven & able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including oral & written (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Successful track record working in a team environment, but can also work independently and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy & organization
Other Qualifications Preferred but Not Required:
- Prefer someone who has a fundamental understanding of sales
- Experience in retail is a plus
- Spanish Speaker/Bilingual
- Experience with Social Media for business purposes
- Have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic
- Present an upbeat demeanor
- Punctual for work; responsible and reliable - Strive for accuracy and excellence
- Be honest and ethical
- Be truly interested in the job; be focused; be eager to learn & improve
- Be able to listen, remember, and follow directions accurately
- High school or equivalent
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now